onsdag 16 mars 2011

Recycling stuff is gut

Today I've been shopping^^ I love the epic thriftstores in this town, I'm just mad that I haven't found the one we went to today earlier because it was SO BIG and filled with neat crap and cool stuff

So i shopped .. I wish I had time to go through their clothes but I'll just do that when I'm alone and have loads of time .. that place was overwhelmingly big.

So, I bought this teapot/teacup with tigerstripes and a little tiger on top, I've been looking for one of these but they're mostly expensive and with ugly patterns but YAY i found one that I relly like! The only thing that could have been better was If it was indian-style with an elephant on top.

And i found myself a backpack! I've been hunting for one of these for a few years too but the leather backpacks are usually relly small but this one was at least medium sized so hapi hapi me!

And i also bought myself a tiny little tea holder shaped like a teapot, a wooden spoon and a bookmark(?!) with a butterflie on top, I think i might use it as something else thou ..



And the thing I'm most happy about is that I found a pair of fucking Dr martens and they fit like a glove! And they're super soft and I can't even describe this awesome fucking hapiness!!

So yeah That was today's loot, I'll try to be good and take some good pictures of my new epic hair sometime soon.

Inga kommentarer: