lördag 5 mars 2011

Writing mood #2

I just couldn't do it .. switch from blogspot to blogg.se .. so fuck it, I'll stay here.


Nothing has gone the way it was supposed to, as usual, but fuck it, I got this blog for a reason, and even though I can't write about all the nifty stuff I've done because I haven't done them, I thought I would have, but as usual when it comes to me and.. doing things, it hasn't gone further then the planning stage. So, I thought I'd kick this shit off by scribbling about what it is that i want to do, so I can write about it. later.

I want to be crafty again, I have actually bought clay and knitting supplies and crochet hooks and stuff but I've only made(crocheted) this hanging-device-thingy for my aloe vera plant so my kitteh can't reach it because she was trying to eat it and apperently, thats bad, liquid kittie-dookie bad so, a fast ugly looking little hang-flowerpot-in-the-window-thing was the result of that, but otherwise I'm thinking about making myself some earrings, and maybe an earstretcher, because one of my holes has gotten ridiculously small since my flesh tunnel decided it was that special moment that all of my earrings come to, when its time to hop out of my ear, and face the world without the comfy warmness and icky smell of my ear..

I hate it when they do that, but it's the way of life.. But back to it, clay, yes.. Doughnut earrings is what I want to make, and an R2D2 amigurumi for my friend, but for that i need felt, white yarn and maybe a bigger crochet hook so .. I just spent all of my cash on epic piercings in my boobs and 2 t-shirts soo .. no more buying of supplies for me, I just have to find stuff to do with what I've got. Or get a job..

Also, I want to grow, plants, like .. roses.. and herbs and you know.. wierd plants that look cool. The catch is that my apartment has three windows, one of them has sunshine, two of them do not .. ever.. and! since everything likes to go to heck, just as I got my aloe vera, and recieved a little onionflower from a friend, I realised that my rose and my green squiggly plant had some sort of inhabitants, wich are intsy-teensy little white things that hop really amusingly when i water the soil, and then crawl around in a way that makes me feel like I have theem creeping everywhere and that's gross so .. oh and they create like a spiderweb-dust thing all over that pot and the plant(wich i thought was just cathair at first but nope) well anyways so now my new plants have to live a sun-free, cold excistence in my livingroom. And I have to try to come over my fear of killing myself and my cat if I use the very toxic spray I bought to get rid of the buggers. When I eventually do, I'm thinking about going hydroponic, soil is scary, things live in it.


Oh and I want to rollerskate .. be a hardcore derby chick or whatever, Quads are badass, and I have a pair that I bought for like 20:- at a thriftshop so, when the snow is gone and I have the money to buy new wheels, because the ones I have are really crappy and riding on them feels like trying to skate in fudge, then, People of Borås beware! Using the break thingies on the front is relly scary so I'll probably just use the nearest pedestrian to stop me when I'm rollin'

And also, I want to play music .. I have drums, a guitar and a ukulele, an a bass guitar too but it's in örebro. I play like .. occasionally guitar and uke, but I don't think I've touched my drums in at least a couple of months.. bad me..

plus, kinda related to the whole plant thing, I want to make my own tinctures and infusions and incenses and shampoos and whatever you can come up with that you can do with herbs and useful plants.

and I want to start wearing dresses all the time and go for some sort of hippie-pinup thing .. I have a picture in my head..

and I want to make epic cupcakes.

I think that's about it.. I want to learn as many languages as possible before I die too .. workin on spanish right now .. so I guess i know.. 2½.. + alot of relly nasty german phrases.. and a teensy bit of finnish and french.

So.. that's what I want to do .. just felt like writing it down .. We'll just see how all that turns out .. I guess I'll keep you updated, hopefully with pictures ^^,

Inga kommentarer: