lördag 5 mars 2011

Cilit bang bang

OK, I've done some editing on this ole' blog of mine and will do some more, probably change the banner and stuff but later later, I just read through my entiry blog and jeez .. was I ashamed .. silly little girl but hey, I got over it atleast, that's more than you can say about most people right?

I'm reading this really good book, if you can bounce right over the fact that yes, it is a book written for teenagers, it is actually really good, even thou, the whole feel of it sometime screams "juvenile" .. but it's fucking good, and I have barely read half of it, Oh and it's called "Runemarks" and it's written by Joanne harris, the very one who wrote Chocolate, wich gave us the sexy johnny depp movie so kudos to that lovely noggin of hers! I just can't stop reading it, and since it's about my favourite topic in the world, Witches and asgard and norse mythology and all of that yummy stuff that makes me supah-happy. Love it! I just hate that I'm reading it in swedish, must read in english as soon as I'm done, because most likely, as always, it will be ten times better without the meddling of a crappy translator.

On another topic ;) my newly recieved piercings have forced me to embrace a more natural approach to comfy clothing when chilling alone at home .. bur hey, at least I'm more careful with locking the door now, since people come by all the time it's not very smart to have the door unlocked when I'm walking around with no shirt on. I had a plan today, but I slept til' 1500 and then I spent about 3 hrs trying to wake up, ate some breakfast and shit like that(watched cry baby and TMNT, I love it!) and then I started reading through my old blog, editing some and deleting a lot, and now it's 2100 and my head feels all gooey so hang the plan! I'll just .. scavange for some food .. watch another movie .. maybe take a shower ..

So yeah I feel all good .. even thou I got shitloads of other homework to do .. It'll sort itself out, I'll do some swedish tomorrow^^

yup.. good plan.

I did my spanish homework yesterday ^^ "Cállate mocoso, de lo contrario, voy a romper tu cara"
At least that's something..

But actually, I think I'll get started on trying to make some earrings today, I hust have to find my camera first so I can take some neat pictures..

toodles!

Inga kommentarer: