torsdag 10 mars 2011

I can't find my camera.. fucking house elves taking my shit ..

I've dyed my hair to an epic red, and I got myself a sidecut too :D I'm so fucking happy about it.. I feel great! which feels wierd... but hey, it's all good when I feel good lookin' the crappy weather can't even bring me down!

ah fuck I think my kitty just ate some plastic shit .. she's suck a moron, she'll die from that someday -.-

I realized i miss being limber, so I think I'm gonna try to be limber again .. ofcourse my head has gone overboard and now think that we're going to become a contortionist but hey, I need more impossible goals, right? so i stretched some .. and well .. if I work on it every day, no problem, and I have to start working out cuz my muscles aren't happy with me moving.. at all.. so yeah, gotta work on that, thinking i might start swimming a few times a week .. since I haven't worked out in like .. years I think a nice easy start is good .. I tried swimming like 1 km per time last time and it was good, but then i got tattooed so that was a no no for a while and then I didn't get back to it so .. as soon as my piercings are all nice and healed up, I'll try doing that again. But! I do have these nice little joints that can move too much(or so the doctor tells me) so either that'll help, or I'll just have loads of dislocated joints soon ^^,

Well .. sitting home alone sure is boring ..

whatever, I'll be back when I find my camera!

Inga kommentarer: