torsdag 26 mars 2009

Everyone leaves, emotionally or physically ..

Not you too ..

Yeah .. it stings a bit .. no matter how much i try not to think about it .. the emptyness of you just, not being here anymore, I mean you where here when he left, I guess I need you. Sorry
'bout that ..

You know I've sort of lost a lot lately, and now I lost you too.. but I guess i can't say i lost you, more that i threw you away without thinking about it, and now that I'm seeing the consequenses ... well it was never worth it but .. it just Stings a bit ..

It's just so quiet .. all day.. not having my text-tune ringing off every five minutes and well .. yeah not that .. that's the most important thing but it all just feels so .. cold. But I guess that's nothing more than i deserve huh? A slut like me ..

I guess it's not that everyone leaves, I throw people away, I've never been cautious with the things I care about, not to compare friends and such with things but .. yeah.. guess that's sort of typical me-behaviour .. So I guess I deserve this lonelyness .. For not being cautious, for letting all the shit take over and just letting go and doing exactly what I want to do.. that I know I'm not supposed to do and then .. it all goes to shit.

I guess I can't really tell you how fucked up i feel about it, cause you don't want my pathetic excuses, I guess I'm not asking for forgiveness.

But thank you, for being there for me in all my times of need in the past couple of months. I never deserved it. And thanks for staying now, emotionally detached or not, I still enjoy your company.

Inga kommentarer: